Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 5 September 2018

White Heat Embossing on Bright Card

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far.


Today's card is one I made a few weeks ago, but never got around to sharing. It uses the Simon Says Stamp set Beautiful Flowers.


I used a bright pink card, and stamped the flower image with Versamark ink, and then heat embossed it with Wow white embossing powder.


I love the look of white embossing on bright or dark card, and I think it looks gorgeous on the bright pink.


I used a Crafters Companion Female Sentiment for the main sentiment, and the Happy Birthday is from the SSS Beautiful Flowers set too.


I cut the panel out using an MFT Stitched Rectangle Blueprints die, and added it to a white note card. Then it just needed a few black pearls to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!