Shabby Blogs

Friday 31 August 2018

Gilded trees

Hello.  I'm back today with the last of Alan's birthday cards.

This one has been about three years in the making!


I went through a phase of using flitter glue and gilding flakes to create backgrounds.  This piece is one I had buried deep in my stash!


I used a stamp from IndigoBlu, who also make the flitter glue that was used to stamp the image.
I then applied the gilding flakes to the sticky image.  These ones are variegated green from Clarity Stamps.


I stamped directly on to some bronze card and used another piece to create the sentiment strip.  This sentiment is from Altenew's Family Matters and is embossed in silver.


I then added the panel to a base made with Neena Desert Storm card.

This was quick to put together even if it took three years to get all the pieces on to a card, lol!

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!