Shabby Blogs

Thursday 2 August 2018

Teacup flowers

Good morning crafty friends, can you believe we are in August already? this year is just whizzing by.


Today's card was made with a recent magazine stamp and die set. I believe this one was Simply Cards and Papercraft, but I could be wrong lol.


I think this little hyacinth stamp is so cute, and then add in a little die cut teacup and it's really sweet.


I stamped the flower with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then coloured it with Copic markers. Then i cut the panel out with an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Ellements die.


I cut the little teacup, heart and tag from a shiny lilac card, and then stamped one of the sentiments onto a piece of white card, and fitted it onto the purple tag.


A simple sentiment and a few sequins finished it off nicely. Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!