Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Floral focus

Hello again.
Today's card uses another background made with the August kit from Simon Says Stamp.


This time I clear embossed the roses background stamp on kraft card and added it at an angle on to a piece of bronze metallic card.  I then cut this piece down to fit my card base.


To this panel I added another of the flowers from the SSS set which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils.  I fussy cut this out and added it on foam squares.


I white heat embossed my sentiment on to another piece of bronze card and added this with foam too.
The final step was some Nuvo drops in Auburn Pearl.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!