Shabby Blogs

Friday 17 August 2018

Birthday kitty

Happy Friday!
Today I'm back with a birthday card for my granddaughter, who will be 7 on Sunday.
Happy birthday Keira Grace!
I made this card for her uncle to send to her.


I started by adding squeezed lemonade and wild honey distress oxide inks to a piece of white card.  I then stencilled over with the same colours.


I cut a layer from yellow card and added the inked piece in the centre.  To this I adhered a cat from the Cuddly Critter set by Simon Says Stamp.


The card base looked a little bland against this panel.  I stencilled the same pattern using antique linen ink before sticking the yellow panel to it.


I cut a balloon stencil from red card and added a gold number 7 using the starlight number die from MFT.  The cat is holding the balloon with some gold thread.


I like my sweet little kitty with her balloon.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!