Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Coloured Embossing

Good morning all, I hope you are having a great week. Today's card is one I made for mum to send to a friend.


I used the Stamp Set from the June 2018 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit. The set is called Beautiful Flowers.


I stamped the large flower stamp, and a single flower onto white card using Versamark ink, then I heat embossed it with SSS Steel Navy Embossing Powder, and cut it out by hand.


Then I used a navy blue card base, and placed the large stamp in the top corner, stamped it with Versamark ink again, and then embossed it with clear embossing powder.


I cut my white image to fit the bottom of the card base, and then added the single flower with a foam pad for dimension. Then I added a few white and blue sequins, for a bit of bling.


The banner sentiment is from an older SSS kit, but I wanted something really simple, so I heat embossed it using the same Steel Navy embossing powder and cut it down to fit my card.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!