Shabby Blogs

Monday 20 August 2018

Puppy Present

Good morning all and happy Monday, I hope you have had a good weekend. It was the 7th birthday of my beautiful great niece yesterday, and this is the card I made for her.


The little dog, box and presents are from a Lawn Fawn set for Simon Says Stamp called Happy Howlidays. I love that the images don't just have to be used for Christmas cards.


I stamped and die-cut the images and then coloured them with Copic markers., Then I cut a front panel for the card using an MFT Stamps Blueprints Dienamics Stitched Rectangle Die.


Then I used a card edge die from a First Edition set called Build a Scene, to cut a scrap piece of card in the shape of clouds.


Then I placed the shaped card on the panel in a random pattern, and inked against the edge with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink, to give the effect of fluffy clouds on a pink background.


The sentiment circle is from an older Simon Says Stamp monthly kit. I die-cut this a few times with white card, and stacked them together for dimension. Then I placed this on the background and arranged my images inside and around it, using wet glue and foam pads.


Then I finished it off with a die-cut balloon and a number 7.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!