Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Sea View

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far.


Today's card was made with the June 2018 My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts. I used the layering stamps and the inks that came with the kit to stamp the sea.


Then underneath the sea I used Copic Markers for a sandy look. I cut the panel down across the top of the waves, and then used another piece of card to stamp my dolphin and clouds on.


I stamped them with Versamark ink and heat embossed them using silver and white embossing powders. Then I used Distress Oxide Inks to blend a sunny sky behind them 


For the card front I used an old Britannia Die with an opening window, that I could set my scene behind, then I added it all to an A2 note card, using foam tape. A very simple sentiment finished it off nicely.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!