Shabby Blogs

Thursday 16 August 2018

Silver Embossing

Good morning all I hope you are having a good week. Not long before the weekend now, and hopefully some crafty time !


Today's card is very simple, but very very pretty, and uses a flower image from the July 2018 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit. 


I used soft grey card, and tapped it generously with my anti-static pad, then I stamped the image with Versamark ink, and heat embossed it with Detail Silver Shine Embossing Powder from Cosmic Shimmer.


I cut the panel out with an MFT Stamps Blueprints 13 Stitched Rectangle die, and added it to a black A2 note card.


Then I stamped the Love and Hugs sentiment that came with the set, and the On Your Birthday sentiment, from a recent magazine set, using Jet Black Archival Ink.  I layered them both with black card and then added them to the card.


Like I said, very simple, but still very pretty. Hope you like it too, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!