Shabby Blogs

Friday 3 August 2018

Floral layers

Hello again.  Sorry I'm a bit late today.


This is a really simple and quick to make card.  I took a background stamp and inked it in Hero Arts Unicorn White ink on craft card.  This stamp is from Stampers Anonymous.


I cut a wavy edge panel from the centre using a set from Tonic.  To layer this back on to the same base I then added a layer cut using the slightly larger die and a brown shimmer card stock.


For the sentiment I chose Avery Elle's Sentiments - Petal Panel.  I heat embossed this on the same brown card using Wow Bright White powder.


Once I layered these all together, I added the stamped piece to a regular white card base.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!