Shabby Blogs

Monday 13 August 2018

Scrap card

Welcome back.  I'm here today with a card made from left overs!


The yellow frame was the remains of a scalloped matt I cut for another card.


The red background was made while I was playing with some alcohol inks on yupo paper.  I cut the piece up to make several backgrounds.


The flower in the vase was stamped from the Simon Says Stamp August kit, called Mandy's flowers.  I stamped and coloured all the flowers with no particular card in mind.  I just wanted to see how they looked.


The scalloped piece is the remains of a piece cut for another card (I rarely throw any pieces away, just in case!)
I added a sentiment from the same SSS set.


For a finishing touch I used a scrap of the alcohol ink background to cut a few hearts.  I think they add a lovely accent.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!