Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Winter sparkles

Happy Yorkshire Day!
Yes, August 1st is a celebration of everything Yorkshire, and why not!  
It is God's own country, lol.

In celebration of this most holy of days in mid-summer I bring you ............ Christmas!


Yes, I decided that I wanted to play with the Tonic Studios kit no 11, so I have made an early Christmas card.  Be warned though, this is certainly not the last card you'll see made with the lovely dies in this kit!!


I used one of the decorative strips and a border die to cut a piece of white card.  I then glitter embossed another piece of card to add behind the opening.  I LOVE how this looks.


I embossed a sentiment from the set using Steel Navy from Simon Says Stamp. Then adhered the panel to a navy blue layer, before adding the whole piece to a white card base.


To add interest to the top of the card I embossed some snowflakes using WOW cloud 9 powder.  This is the same one I used behind the die cut.

I think I'll make some more of these.  What do you think?
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!