Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Cornflower Poppies

Good morning all, I hope everyone had a good weekend, and a good start to the week.


Today's card was made with the Clearly Besotted Pure Poppies stamp and die set. But for something a bit different, I decided to stamp the poppies using blue inks. So they are more Cornflower Poppies lol.


I used Altenew Crisp Dye Inks, from the Deep Blue Seas set, to stamp the poppies on to white card. I masked and stamped until I was happy with the bunch, and then added in the stems with Altenew Inks from the Tropical Forest set.


I stamped a couple of the poppies onto a separate piece of card, and die cut them, to raise them on top of my panel.


Then I cut the panel down to fit an A2 note card, and used striped Washi Tape down each side as a background.


Then to finish it off, I stamped the sentiment from the Altenew Family Matters set, in matching inks.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!