Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 11 July 2018

Have a flamin-good day

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far. Today's card is another of the ones I made for Jude's birthday last week.


I love this Flamingo die from Creative Dies. It's such an easy die to use, cuts beautifully every time and is big enough to be used as a main image. For this card I cut the die twice with bright pink textured card, and stuck them together for dimension.


For the background I used a Poppy Crafts Geometric background die cut from white card, and I placed this over a black panel, cut with a Wonky Stitched Ellements die from Avery Elle.


I popped them all on to a bright pink note card, and then typed a sentiment on my PC.
I printed the sentiment on the laser printer and then ran it through our Minc Machine using pink foil.


Then I cut the sentiment out with an MFT Stitched Banner Die, and matted it on to a larger black die cut. Then all it needed was a few pink gems to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!