Shabby Blogs

Thursday 5 July 2018

Bike ride

Good morning all, I hope you are all having a good week. Today's card came from seeing a  card that Vicky Papaioannou made for a recent blog hop, and knowing that I had a bicycle die, I thought I could make something similar.


I've had the bicycle die for a few years, I think it's an MFT Stamps die, but not 100% sure.


I cut the bike from a rose gold card from Tonic Studios, then cut a stitched rectangle panel using an MFT Stamps Blueprints die for the background, from the same card stock.


The shaped die cut is from an old Spellbinders set, which I think is Labels 28. I cut this from white shimmer card and then punched a couple of small hearts from the same card.


The little sentiment stamps are from the Mini Messages set by Mama Elephant, I stamped them on to the heart, then tied them to the bike with white twine, then I added a couple of orange gems to finish it off. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!