Shabby Blogs

Monday 23 July 2018

Birthday Chick

Good morning all, and welcome to the start of another week. If like us you are having some seriously warm weather, I hope you can enjoy it. I have had my granddaughters here for the last couple of days, so it's nice that they can get outside and play.  


Today's card is one of the ones I made for my daughter's 30th birthday last week. I used the Birthday Chicks stamp set from MFT Stamps.


I used a Die Cut Label from Spellbinders, and stamped the chicks with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, then I coloured them with Copic Markers.


As I don't have the dies to go with this set, I cut the little balloon out by hand, which is why it's a bit messy lol. Then I added small black 30 stickers to it, and a small pearl heart.


For the background I used a piece of patterned paper from a Simon Says Stamp kit from last year. I really love the dark blue with the Rose Gold stripe. I die cut, it with an MFT Blueprints stitched rectangle die, and put it onto a plain white card base.


Then I stamped one of the sentiments from the set, and mounted it with rose gold card, then added this and the main panel to the background using foam tape for dimension.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!