Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 18 July 2018

A Night at the Carnival

Hello and thanks for being here.
Today's card was made using the July My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts.


This set has these lovely silhouette stamps as well as many funfair images.  I can see some fun cards coming from this.


I started by creating a sunset background with Distress Oxides.  For this I used Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilised Amber and Candied Apple.  I then stamped my dark images over top.


I really liked how this looked so I made a second version using blue inks - Broken China, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans.
Unfortunately this time I messed up the sentiment and had to add it again.  I stamped on another piece of card, inked with lightly with Faded Jeans and Broken China and raised it with foam squares over the original.


I definitely prefer the cleaner look of the first card.  How about you?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!