Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Carousel ride

Hello and welcome.
My card for today again uses the July My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts.


I cut the frame die twice - once from cream and again from turquoise card.  I then used the die cuts from one to paper piece into the other.


I love how this looks.  It reminds me of the Big Top at the circus!

I liked how some of the images from the set fit inside the oval in the centre of the frame.  I decided to stamp the carousel in there.  I then popped this up on foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment and embossed it with black embossing powder.  I then fish-tailed the ends and added this with foam tape too.


This is such an easy card, even if it does take quite some time to glue each die cut back into the main frame.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!