Shabby Blogs

Friday 6 July 2018

No Prob-Llama

Hello and thanks for joining us.  I hope you're having a good week.


This card was made for both Dan and Edward's birthdays last week (yes I made two the same!) and uses an image and sentiments from Creative Stamping Magazine.


I stamped the llama with brown ink and coloured it using Copic markers.  Once coloured the facial features disappeared so I went over them in black.
At this point I almost abandoned the idea but I put it to one side and tried again the next day.


This time I took a black marker and added in some dots to show the detail of the llama's coat.  Once finished I really liked it.


The sentiment made me smile.  It is one piece but I conducted a bit of surgery to allow me to add the first half to the front and the second to the inside.


I inked a sunset effect area in the middle of the card blank using distress oxides and added the image.  I don't feel like it needed anything more.  What do you think?
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!