Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 17 July 2018

30th Birthday Roses

Good morning all, as Jude said yesterday it was my daughter's 30th birthday. I really cannot believe that 30 years have flown by already. Goodness it makes me feel old, but then again, at least I'm not as old as Jude 🤣🤣🤣 lol.


So today's card is the one I make for K from Alan and I. I used the Altenew Build a Rose die, and cut it a couple of times in grey sparkle, plain and patterned card.


I put the roses together with wet glue, and left them to dry. Then I cut a few of the matching leaves, and a few other plain leaves using Sue Wilson dies.


For the background I used a large background stamp from Stampers Anonymous, and heat embossed it on white card using white embossing powder.


Then I used Iced Spruce and Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Inks, to blend a soft grey background over the white embossing.


I cut the panel out with an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Ellement die, and then added it to a white note card. I added the flowers and leaves using foam pads, and wet glue, and then added more sparkle using Nuvo Drops in White Blizzard.


I wrote up the sentiment on the PC and printed it on my Laser Printer, then I ran it through the Minc Machine using Pewter Foil.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!