Shabby Blogs

Thursday 26 July 2018

Wreath building

Welcome back.

I have been watching videos where the presenter has used the Gina K wreath builder kit.  We don't have this so we made our own.  It isn't perfect but works well enough for our purposes.


I started by putting the template into the MISTI and marking one corner of a piece of white card.  This would be the corner that is placed into each section of the template as I stamped.




This shows how I set up to stamp my first image.
After that was done I rotated the paper into the next corner and stamped again, then to the third, and so on until I had a full circle of flowers. 


I continued using different Simon Says Stamp stamps and Altenew ink colours until I had a completed wreath.  This is so easy to do and can be done without the template too, although I think it would be much more difficult without a stamping platform.


To finish off I found a circular sentiment from an older Simon Says Stamp set, and black embossed it on white card.  I then took a circle punch and cut it out.


I added the sentiment to the centre and that was all my card needed.

These type of designs are so easy to do and multiples can be made at the same time.  Why not give it a try.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!