Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Beautiful birthday bouquet

Hello. Today I have another card using the stunning stamp in Simon's June monthly card kit.


The set is called Beautiful day and features this gorgeous floral arrangement plus add on images.
I like the size of this as it requires very little else to fill a card base.


I gold heat embossed this time onto a creamy yellow card from our stash.  It was going to stay like this with a sentiment but I managed to drop a black ink pad on it while it was on my desk!


So that I could still use it I fussy cut the image and added it to a cream base.
I added a sentiment from the set embossed in gold on black card.


To finish off I added some liquid pearls in buttercup. Not quite what I intended but I think I saved it, lol.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!