Shabby Blogs

Thursday 19 July 2018

3D Embossing Folders

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is one I tried after watching another of Jennifer McGuire's fabulous videos.


It uses one of the new 3D embossing Folders from Tim Holtz, this one came in a recent Simon Says Stamp kit. 


I inked the flat side of the folder with Simon Says Stamp, Pale Blush Pink ink, and then put a piece of plain white card inside and ran it through the Bigshot.


The resulting look from the white embossed flowers and the coloured background is really lovely, so I will definitely be trying this again.


I then used a Spellbinders frame die in 2 different sizes to cut the centre piece, I cut 4 of these and layered them together for dimension.


Then I added a sentiment made from a Lil Inker's, Ever die and stamp set, and a Clearly Besotted stamp set. The Ever is coloured with the same blush pink ink, applied to the die cut directly from the ink pad, which makes it look darker!


Then all it needed to finished it off was a few plain dewdrops. Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!