Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Hello Ducky

Welcome back.
Today I have another card made for Alan's birthday last weekend.


This one uses another magazine freebie - this time it is Papercraft Essentials issue 158.  The set is called Make a Splash and features a frog as well as this great duck image.


I stamped the duck on textured paper and coloured it with Copic markers.  I then cut out a circle and backed it with a slightly larger gold circle.


I added a die cut puddle and sentiment from the same set.


For the card base I added a strip of scrap card by Hunkydory.  I will use up the massive pile of card I have left from their kits, lol!

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!