Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Tulips

Thanks for joining me today.
This week I will be sharing two cards made with the August kit from Simon Says Stamp.


This kit has a fabulous background stamp which I was just itching to stamp, so I made several clear embossed backgrounds.

This one is clear on black card stock.


I stamped the jar of tulips from the set and coloured it with Zig Real Colour markers.  I love the vibrant colours in this set.


The banner was cut with an MFT die and the sentiment is from Avery Elle.    I used card to match the colour of the jar and also added a strip under the edge of the background to tie everything together.


I really like the simplicity of this card.  It is totally made by the background and I can see me using it quite a lot.


See you soon.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!