Shabby Blogs

Monday 27 August 2018

Seeing stars

Hello again and welcome.

It's the last bank holiday before Christmas here in the UK, and we have plans to craft.  Let's see how that turns out!


My card today was made for Alan's birthday last weekend.
I kept the front quite simple. just white heat embossing on navy card.


The stars are from the Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine.  The set was free with issue 178 and I think it is called Card Making Magic.
The sentiment was from the same set.


On the inside I created a pop up section.  This was really easy to do following the instructions from Jennifer McGuire.  You can read her post here - https://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2018/07/pop-up-window-cards.html



For the pop up section I embossed three more stars in Simon Says Stamp steel navy embossing powder.  I also embossed another sentiment.  This time I took it from Simon's Seeing Stars set.


I thought this was a fun card and hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!