Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Birthday Chick

Good morning all, you have me again today. I hope you are having a good week so far.


Today's card is another I made for my beautiful great niece who turned 7 on Sunday. This one uses the Birthday Chicks stamp set from MFT Stamps.


I stamped the images using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then coloured them with Copic Markers. Then I used a Spellbinders Labels 28 die to cut the shape out. 


I used a pale blue note card, and topped it with some blue circle paper, and then added my label with foam tape.


Then I fussy cut the balloon and attached it onto the card with a foam pad and wet glue, and added a die-cut number 7 on the front.


To finish it off I stamped one of the sentiments included with the kit, mounted it on pale blue card and placed it on the card front underneath the images.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!