Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Perks

Happy Wednesday everyone.

This week I'm focusing on using up some more of the scrap pieces of card we have.


This card uses a piece of patterned card stock which comes from Hunkydory.  I bought quite a lot of kits from them when I first started card making and still have LOADS left.


I loved the little tea service and cupcakes but it looked a little flat once I added it to the pink card base.
I took some coloured gel pens and added extra detail, colouring in the bun cases and adding gold to the teapot, cup and saucer.


To go with the teatime theme I chose a sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp set, What's Brewing.  I thought this matched really well.


This isn't my favourite card but it will be good for a quick note to a friend type card.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!