Shabby Blogs

Monday 1 October 2018

Hedgehugs and Kisses

Good morning folks, and welcome to October, I hope you have had a good weekend, and managed to fit some crafty time in.


Today's card was made using the stamp set Autumnal Treasures, from Issue 60 of Creative Stamping magazine.


I stamped the hedgehog and leaves onto plain white card with Versamark ink, and heat embossed it with Wow Parissa Embossing Powder. This powder has lots of different colours in it, including bronze, silver, and gold. So very autumnal.


I cut myself a mask from a post-it note and then blended a background using, Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber, and Tea Dye, Distress Oxide Inks, which I then splattered with water and a bit of gold glimmer mist.


I coloured the image with Copic Markers, and cut the panel out with a stitched rectangle die from MFT, before adding a heat embossed sentiment on dark brown card.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!