Shabby Blogs

Thursday 25 October 2018

A Partridge in a Pear Tree....

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card was an attempt at colouring with pencils, which I haven't tried for a long time.


The stamp is from Creative Stamping Magazine Issue 63, and the set is called 12 Days of Christmas.


As you can see I used the Partridge in a Pear Tree, for my card, which I stamped with Black Onyx Versafine ink, and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.


I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils, with a paper stump and gamsol liquid, to help me to blend them a little. It's much harder for me than colouring with Copics, but I quite like the end result.


I backed the image with some Christmas paper from the stash, added a sentiment from the same set,  and popped it onto a 5 x 5 card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!