Shabby Blogs

Friday 12 October 2018

Falalalala

Happy Friday!
I've actually found a design I'm going to use for some of my cards for work 😄
I still want another idea but I really like this one!


This card uses the large word stamp from Simon Says Stamp's Fa La La set plus the smaller co-ordinating phrase.


I paired these with a small stamp from a really old Christmas set.  I'm not sure what make these are but I think they came with a magazine.


This card is so quick to make and using the MISTI makes it super simple.  I just lined up all three stamps and inked them up with Versafine Onyx Black ink on to white card.


For a little colour I took a red sparkle pen and coloured the birds chests, then added some strips of red mirror card.
I really love how easy these are to make but such a fun card to give.
Hope you like it too.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!