Shabby Blogs

Monday 8 October 2018

Christmas ideas

Hello and welcome.

I'm still thinking of ideas for Christmas cards.  I've spent A LOT of time on Pinterest looking for inspiration.


A couple of pins reminded me that we have loads of papers left from previous Simon Says Stamp Christmas card kits, so this week I will be using some of these for cards.


This first card is very quick and easy.  I took a piece of pre-printed paper and added puffy stickers from the same set.  These were part of the December 2015 Christmas kit.


I added some stars from the kit to highlight the words.


I added the panel to a red card base and called it finished.  This was so easy to make.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!