Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 31 October 2018

A hug in a mug

Good morning all, and happy Halloween, I hope you are all having a good week so far.


Today's card was another that I made using the Hero Arts, My Monthly Hero Kit from August 2018. I love this kit and have used it to make quite a few cards now.


I used a circle stencil to add Distress Oxide inks to plain white card, using Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserve. Then I cut the panel out with an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Ellements die.


I stamped the images using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and coloured them with Copic markers.


Then I used the MFT Zig-Zag Stitched Circle dies to cut a mat for the mug to sit on.


I added a simple sentiment and popped it on to a white note card, then added a few drops of Holiday Cheer Nuvo Glitter Drops to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!