Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Batch maker, batch maker

Guess what I made for today? Yes, Christmas cards!
I know I'm doing a lot of these but I need a lot.


These are eight cards of the same design, but are not identical.
I started by stamping one version using a selection of small stamps from the stash and a few different colours of ink.


I heat embossed the large Christmas word from Crafti Potential, using gold embossing powder.  I then randomly stamped around the edge of the word to create a border.


To finish I added a raised sentiment in a bright red card.  I liked the original but when it came to making more I decided that I needed a lot more interest in the background.


This time instead of four stamps, I used seven! I think it adds more depth to the border and makes it more interesting.  What do you think?


To finish off I added each panel to a DL size card base and added the red 'Merry' to complete the sentiment.
I'm really pleased with these and I've made several version on this theme.  I'll share those another time.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!