Shabby Blogs

Thursday 18 October 2018

The Clauses

Hello again.  I'm back with two cards using the Christmas Squad stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.


I started by stamping all the images on white card using Versafine Onyx Black ink, and colouring with Copic markers.
Take care to allow the ink to fully dry or heat set it, as Copics can make the ink bleed a little.


For the backgrounds I took pieces of Christmas paper and added them to cream card.  I topped each piece with a strip of red mirror and added these panels to red card bases.


I fussy cut all the images and added Santa and Mrs Claus to one card and the critters and tree to another.


The set has some great sentiments so I added "From our squad to yours" on the critter card, and "Christmas is Claus for celebration" to the other


I love the these 'punny' cards.  How about you?


See you next week.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!