Shabby Blogs

Monday 22 October 2018

Five Gold Rings

Hi everyone.
I'm back today with another one-layer Christmas card.


For this make I used a stamp from Creative Stamping magazine issue 63.  This issue had two sets of stamps featuring items from the Twelve Days of Christmas.


For this card I used the Christmas tree decorated with the five gold rings.


I stamped on to two dark card bases with Versamark ink and added fine gold embossing powder.
I never get tired of watching embossing powder melt and transform under the heat gun.


This makes such a quick and easy card that I may make several more of them.


I'll be back Wednesday with something non-Christmas!
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!