Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Birthday gnome

Welcome back!
I promised a non-Christmas card and here it is.


For this I used Gnome Sweet Gnome by Lawn Fawn for my focal character.
I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured him with Copics and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


I built a scene using the hillside border trio from Mama Elephant and grassy edges by MFT. 


I shaded the area behind where my gnome would stand with Broken China Distress Oxide, before adding the hill.  I then popped the gnome and grass up on some foam tape.


The background balloons are from My Monthly Hero July kit and are coloured with Copics.


The birthday sentiment is from Creative Stamping issue 53.
I hope you like this fun card.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!