Shabby Blogs

Thursday 4 October 2018

Winter trees

Hello again.
I'm still playing with some ideas for batch making cards for Christmas.


These cards all use the same stamp set from Creative Stamping magazine issue 62.  This set is called Winter Woodland and has some lovely images.
This first one is stamped in Memento  London Fog ink.

For the others I wanted more impact so I stamped the trees in Versamark and finished with embossing powder.  This one uses Aventurine from Wow.


I used Wow Parissa for this bronze version and Malachite Fire from Cosmic Shimmer for the last one.  I also added a Distress Oxide background using Stormy Sky.


These were quite quick and easy to make so I will add this idea to the list of possibilities.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!