Shabby Blogs

Friday 5 October 2018

Koala-ty Birthday

Good morning all, and happy Friday, I hope you have all had a great week and are looking forward to a crafty weekend.


Today's card is one I made for my son-in-law's birthday last month. I used the stamp set from Creative Stamping Issue 57, called Go Wild.


I stamped the main image with Onyx Black Versafine ink, and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. 


Then I used Olympia Green Versafine Ink to stamp the leaves, and heat embossed those the same way.


I coloured the rest of the image with Copic Markers, including the background.


Then I 'adapted' three of the sentiment stamps that came with the set to make up the birthday greeting, and popped it onto a teal coloured note card.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!