Shabby Blogs

Monday 29 October 2018

Pink and White Christmas....

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend, and managed to fit some craft time in.


I have been trying some different colour combos (for me), for this year's Christmas Cards, and this was my attempt with Pink. 😏 Not great but I'll keep trying until I find something I like, lol.


The stitched hillside is from Mama Elephant's, Stitched Border Trio dies, and the tree lined hill is a Marianne Designs. The Houses and the Santa with Reindeer are from a First Edition, Craft a Card, large die. 


I cut the whole die from pink card, but then just snipped out the bits I wanted. I added some white card behind the houses so I could colour the windows etc. but in hindsight I wouldn't do that again, or just stick to a pale yellow glow.
  

Then I popped it onto a pink note card, and added a Merry Christmas Die Cut from Cut & Make to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!