Shabby Blogs

Friday 19 October 2018

A Good Bra....

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week. Are you looking forward to a crafty weekend? I'm hoping to fit a bit of craft time in, but I have my grandsons coming over for the week tomorrow, so I will be enjoying my time with them too.


Today's card was made using the stamp set from Issue 55 of Creative Stamping magazine, called Bright and Breezy.


I stamped the trees with Versamark ink, and then heat embossed them with Nuvo Copper Blush embossing powder, then I added the line in with Onyx Black Versafine ink, and clear embossing powder. 


I added the sentiment and heat embossed that with white powder, and then stamped the bra onto a separate piece of card, and cut it out by hand.


I ink blended a background using, Broken China, Squeezed Lemonade, Tea Dye, and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks, and then added the bra on top with foam pads.


Then I cut the panel to size with a Stitched Rectangle die from MFT Dienamics, Blueprints 13, and popped it all onto a turquoise note card to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!