Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Anniversary Cafe

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far. Today's card is one I made for an anniversary using the August 2018 My Monthly Hero Kit, from Hero Arts.


I used the main background die and cut it from white card, blue card, textured card, and a striped paper. Then I cut a frame around the white version with a Stitched Rectangle die from MFT stamps.


I used the off-cuts from the blue and patterned pieces to fill in the window and the canopy, then I added the off-cuts from the textured pieces to fill in the wall area at the bottom, behind the table and chairs.


I coloured the rest of the white images with Copic Markers and then added a small piece of black card to the sign, and stamped a simple sentiment onto black card with Versamark ink and white heat embossed it.


I popped the whole thing onto a light Kraft note card and added the sentiment on foam tape for a bit of added dimension.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!