Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 10 October 2018

More Christmas ideas

Welcome.
I am continuing my Christmas theme with another card made using the Simon Says Stamp December 2015 kit.


I took a sheet of the printed paper and cut a curved edge to match that of the sentiment paper.  I then chose a plainer paper from the set for the background.


To give a bit of sparkle I added Wink of Stella to some of the elements such as the deer's bow.  Unfortunately it doesn't show up well in the pictures.


I also added sparkle to the penguins and balloons.


Another simple card. I'm not too keen on this one but I'll keep playing until I find something I can batch make.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!