Shabby Blogs

Thursday 11 October 2018

Lots of Love

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far.


Today's card was made with the Tonic Craft Kit no 12, which is full of autumn leaves.


To start with I arranged lots of the leaves on to a piece of white card, around the sentiment die. Then I ran the card through the Gemini leaving the blank space in the center. I also ran a few of the smaller dies through with scrap card to add in as accents. 


I cut the panel out with a Stitched Rectangle Die from an MFT Stamps Blueprints Dienamics set, and then added an alcohol ink background behind it.


The background was made with a few different shades of alcohol ink, plus a copper mixative on to textured card. This doesn't get the movement like shiny card or Yupo paper does, but it's good for stripes etc.


I stamped the sentiment and die cut it, then placed it in the center of my leaves. Then I arranged the smaller leaves around and added them with foam pads. Then to finish it off, I put it onto a blue note card, and added small droplets of Sea Breeze and Auburn Pearl Nuvo Jewel and Crystal Drops.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!