Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Christmas? Already??

I'm back!!  Bet you didn't even notice I was gone, lol.


Since I got home I've been thinking about the huge amount of Christmas cards I need to make and thought I'd start playing with some ideas.


For this one I copied an idea from Jennifer McGuire using small stamps.  The idea is to make the sentiment the focal point and fill in around with the small stamps.


I love this idea but I think I would use more muted colours next time.  It is also quite a lot of work so probably not one I would batch make.
I think it turned out really well.  What do you think?
TTFN Jude xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!