Shabby Blogs

Friday 26 October 2018

Deer friend

Hello all!  I'm a bit late but here is today's card.


Following the break on Wednesday I'm back with another Christmas card.  This one features the cute deer stamp and die from Papercraft Essentials magazine, issue 165.


I stamped and coloured the reindeer then cut three more from white card.  I stacked all these together to give a dimensional focal point to the card.
The tree is from this month's Hero Arts My Monthly Hero kit.  I stamped and coloured the tree just using the outline as a guide.  I then stamped the detail using Versamark and added Verdigris embossing powder from Stampendous.


For the background I cut a snow bank shape from scrap card and lightly inked in some slopes.  The snowflakes are from the same magazine set and are stamped in Tumbled Glass distress oxide.


To finish off I added some glitter strips to my card base and centred the panel between them.
Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!