Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Snowflake background

This week I'm going to show you some more Christmas ideas.  Today I have two cards to share featuring the Graphic Snowflake Bold Prints background stamp.


I started by embossing the background on some white card stock.  One version uses silver glitter embossing powder from Hero Arts and the other is mermaid from Simon Says Stamp.


I trimmed the pieces to fit A2 size cards (4.25 x 5.5 ins) then added sentiments in the same colours.


This one uses a word die from Crafti Potential which cuts the word and shadow.  I added a second layer behind the first which I fussy cut then covered the whole word with glossy accents.  This didn't dry as nice and clear as I hoped it would so I won't try that idea again!


For the second one I embossed a scripty sentiment from Lawn Fawn.  I use this set a lot for Christmas.  It is called Winter Scripty Sayings.


I cut a strip for the centre of the card and added some teal glitter paper to create a border.
This is definitely my favourite of the two and was so easy to make.


I hope you like today's cards.  See you soon.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!