Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 9 October 2018

Chill out and relax

Good morning folks, I hope you are having a great week so far. I know we have already made a start on the Christmas cards, but I'm not quite willing to give up the warmer weather yet. So today's card is all about that summer feeling.


For this card I used a stamp set from Creative Stamping magazine, issue 59, called Summer Holiday.


I stamped the main images onto plain white card and then stamped them again onto post-it notes to make masks. I cut the masks out by hand and then added them over my images so I could ink the background.


I used Tumbled Glass, Antique Linen and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Inks, to make my sky and sandy backdrop.


Then I removed the masks and coloured the images with Copic Markers.


I added a sentiment that came with the image stamps, and then cut the panel with a Stitched Rectangle die from MFT Stamps Dienamics Blueprints 13. Then I added it to a bright yellow note card to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!