Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Swinging by

Good morning folks, I hope you are having a good start to your week. Today's card is one I made back in the summer but never got around to sharing.


It uses the My Monthly Hero Card Kit for May 2018 from Hero Arts. I love the silhouette stamps in this set, and there were lots to choose from. But as I was making this for a young lady, I used one of the girl images on the swing.


I stamped the image onto plain white card using Archival Jet Black ink. Then I cut the large aperture die from the same white card.


I used watercolour paper for the background and blended a few shades of blue Distress Oxide inks. Which I think included, Broken China, Stormy Sky, and Tumbled Glass. But to be honest I can't remember if I also used Iced Spruce lol.


I cut the background down to fit an A2 card blank, and then added my images on top. Then I finished it off with a few drops of Nuvo See Breeze Jewel Drops, and Wedgewood Blue Crystal Drops.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!