Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Anniversary Fuschia

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far. One of the few plants that are still flowering in the garden at this time of year, is the fuchsia bushes, which reminded me of this card that I made a few weeks ago.


I used the Clearly Besotted Fuchsia set for the flowers and leaves, which I stamped onto white card, using Altenew Crisp Dye Ink, and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then I coloured the flowers with Copic markers.


For the background I used a Heidi Swapp Stencil with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Peony Pink. Which I cut to size with a stitched square die.


I matted the main panel with a larger square die and plain pink card, before adding it all to a 5 x 5 white note card.


I stamped the happy sentiment on to white card, and then die cut the anniversary sentiment from Cheery Lynn Designs, 3 times with white card to be able to stack them for dimension.


Then I added the die cut sentiment and the small tag sentiment to finish the card off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!